How to Register Invoice Number
The Unity Asset Store is a great place to get addons for the Unity Game Engine and
many of our users have purchased Forge Networking from this location. The only flaw
is that each asset submission requires the approval of Unity which usually takes 3-5
business days. Since we submit new versions at a high velocity the Asset Store can
easily have an out of date version of Forge Networking which will be missing features
that we have listed in our documentation (since we actually update our docs soon after
making new features). In order to get the latest version and know that you are up to date
will all of the latest bug fixes and features we recommend that you register your Asset
Store invoice on our site to unlock downloading of the latest version.
Note: We require either a purchase through our actual website OR for you to register your Unity Asset Store Invoice Number in your profile before you are able to use our website forums.
- Register if you have not already on our developer portal (here)
- Log into the Forge Networking developer portal (here)
- Go to your Developer Profile
- Locate the section labeled "Register Your Copy Of Forge Networking"
- Locate the input field next to "Unity Asset Store Invoice #"
- Input your Unity Asset Store Invoice Number into this input box
- Click the "Register" button